On International Autism Awareness Day, the project team was invited at the event organized by the Special Education and Rehabilitation Institute from the Faculty of Philosophy- ss Cyril and Methodius University in North Macedonia.
The subject of the event was Benefits of the technology in the Special Education and Rehabilitation of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, where we were invited to promote our project 'Developing new software for psychomotor reeducation of children with Autism'.
At the event 62 participants from Special Schools, Autism Centers, Special Daycare centers, and students from the Special Education and Rehabilitation Institute were present.
NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Project promotion on 2nd April
- THE TEAM FROM SOFIA UNIVERSITY TESTED THE DEMO IN SPECIAL INSTITUTIONS
- The Bulgarian Team is having meetings with the youth workers.
- Third Project Meeting (05.02.2021)
- Second Project Meeting (08.01.2021)
- First project meeting (19.12.2020)
- Introducing Our Project at ÇOMÜ
- Our Project in Bulgaria News
- Canakkale News Newspaper Introduces Our Project
- Presentation of our project by Canakkale Web News
- News of the University in Macedonia.... on the last page
- Youth workers activities have started
- Macedonian team meeting
- The Turkish teams started trying the demo of the software on children with Autism