The teams are actively trying the demo versions of the software with children with Autism in the Special Institutions. This is an example of how the Macedonian team is working with one child with Autism. The children are responding positively to the software. They all enjoy making the exercises and they actively participate in the realization of all movements. Especially they liked the characters they have selected.
We are very happy to see that slowly we are reaching the goal of the project to create a useful tool for children with autism and support their psychomotor development.
Also, the youth workers took notes and made suggestions for improving the software.
Special Thanks to Dragan Daskalovski and his team for helping our project members to examine the demo version of the software in 'Ucilnica Daskalovski' 🙂
NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Project promotion on 2nd April
- THE TEAM FROM SOFIA UNIVERSITY TESTED THE DEMO IN SPECIAL INSTITUTIONS
- The Bulgarian Team is having meetings with the youth workers.
- Third Project Meeting (05.02.2021)
- Second Project Meeting (08.01.2021)
- First project meeting (19.12.2020)
- Introducing Our Project at ÇOMÜ
- Our Project in Bulgaria News
- Canakkale News Newspaper Introduces Our Project
- Presentation of our project by Canakkale Web News
- News of the University in Macedonia.... on the last page
- Youth workers activities have started
- Macedonian team meeting
- The Turkish teams started trying the demo of the software on children with Autism