Within the 'Developing new software for psychomotor reeducation of children with Autism' projects frame, activities with youth workers started in Turkey. Assist. Prof Derya Girgin and Doctoral studies student Merve Uslu were introduced to the projects Intellectual Outputs and the project activities. Projects responsible persons Prof. Dr. Ahmet Evren Erginal and Assist. Prof. Dr. Nergis Ramo Akgün explained all the groups of exercises for psychomotor reeducation of children with Autism, previously selected by the professionals from the Universities. In the next period, the youth workers will try the software demo with students with Autism from various Special Education and Rehabilitation centers in Çanakkale and note the changes that should be done inside the software.
The youth workers from Turkey are employed at the Çanakkale 18 Mart University and they are both having classes for Special Education and Rehabilitation with 4th-year students from different departments. Sharing the knowledge they will gain from the project, with their students will increase the number of future professionals using the software while working with children with Autism.
The partners from Macedonia and Bulgaria will also start working with youths during this month.
Derya and Merve, welcome to the team!
NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Third Project Meeting (05.02.2021)
- Second Project Meeting (08.01.2021)
- First project meeting (19.12.2020)
- Introducing Our Project at ÇOMÜ
- Our Project in Bulgaria News
- Canakkale News Newspaper Introduces Our Project
- Presentation of our project by Canakkale Web News
- News of the University in Macedonia.... on the last page
- Youth workers activities have started