Working on voice commands
The Piritechnology team is working on the voice commands recording for our software character. We started with the voice commands in Turkish for the boy character and now we are working on the girl voice too. It was so fun for the children to animate the characters with their voices, they did it so professional and they were very happy to help children with Autism. They were also very careful in explaining the voice commands short and clear so their friends can understand the them easily.
We own special thanks to Zeyd Eymen and Deniz Bade. You were both great! Thank you for helping us and good luck in your career as Voice Actors for cartoons and Animations 😊
In the next period we will continue with voice recordings in English, Macedonian and Bulgarian because at the beginning of the project we have planned for a lot of children with Autism to be able to understand our multi-lingual characters so they can follow the instructions and implement the exercises in the best possible way!
NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Project promotion on 2nd April
- THE TEAM FROM SOFIA UNIVERSITY TESTED THE DEMO IN SPECIAL INSTITUTIONS
- The Bulgarian Team is having meetings with the youth workers.
- Third Project Meeting (05.02.2021)
- Second Project Meeting (08.01.2021)
- First project meeting (19.12.2020)
- Introducing Our Project at ÇOMÜ
- Our Project in Bulgaria News
- Canakkale News Newspaper Introduces Our Project
- Presentation of our project by Canakkale Web News
- News of the University in Macedonia.... on the last page
- Youth workers activities have started
- Macedonian team meeting
- The Turkish teams started trying the demo of the software on children with Autism