8-10 of July, the Faculty of Education and The State Conservatory at the Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University organized the Summer School for Autism and Music where the team of our project was invited. The project Coordinator Assist. Prof. Dr Nergis Ramo Akgün and Assoc. Prof. Dr Muzaffer Özdemir presented the project together in two parts. The first part was for explaining the project and the project activities in general and in the second part the attendance could see the demo version of the software. We also showed some of the exercises and explained how the software works with kinekt.
It was our pleasure to attend this summer school because we had a chance to meet with the parents and their children with Autism and discuss about the common problems, they face every day. We also attended the concert of the persons with Autism and we saw their amazing talents. By the end of the summer school, we also discussed with the parents about some of the projects that should be done in future.
We would like to thank the Conservatory Director – Uğur Turkmen for inviting us on this event. It was our pleasure to be there.
NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Project promotion on 2nd April
- THE TEAM FROM SOFIA UNIVERSITY TESTED THE DEMO IN SPECIAL INSTITUTIONS
- The Bulgarian Team is having meetings with the youth workers.
- Third Project Meeting (05.02.2021)
- Second Project Meeting (08.01.2021)
- First project meeting (19.12.2020)
- Introducing Our Project at ÇOMÜ
- Our Project in Bulgaria News
- Canakkale News Newspaper Introduces Our Project
- Presentation of our project by Canakkale Web News
- News of the University in Macedonia.... on the last page
- Youth workers activities have started
- Macedonian team meeting
- The Turkish teams started trying the demo of the software on children with Autism