The project 'Developing New software for psychomotor reeducation of children with Autism' was presented at the International Week Organized by the Faculty of Philosophy- Ss Cyril and Methodius University held from 15-19 of February 2021 on Zoom platform.
During the week a lot of Professionals from Canada, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, and Turkey were discussing the topic of the event: Exploring Pandemics through Humanities and Social Sciences.
On Tuesday (February 16, 2021) The Project Coordinator Dr. Nergis Ramo Akgün explained the activities of the project as well as the future plans. After the presentation the moderator Dr. Olivera Rashikj Canevska opened а disscussion in which attendees showed their interest by asking questions. We are very pleased to take part in this International week and we are also thankful to the Faculty of Philosophy (Skopje, N. Macedonia) for giving us the opportunity to present our project on an international level.
The presentation can be seen in the link below: https://www.facebook.
NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Project presentation on International week
- Third Project Meeting (05.02.2021)
- Second Project Meeting (08.01.2021)
- First project meeting (19.12.2020)
- Introducing Our Project at ÇOMÜ
- Our Project in Bulgaria News
- Canakkale News Newspaper Introduces Our Project
- Presentation of our project by Canakkale Web News
- News of the University in Macedonia.... on the last page